Calla Lily:If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- for some reason, the only song that comes to mind is Nothing Else Matters by Metallica, my dad used to play it to me very often when I was younger, I don’t know why but it makes me cry.
Queen Anne’s Lace:Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- actual festive occasions aside, I can’t wrap presents for shit, however I love carving pumpkins. mainly because I like pulling out all the seeds, it feels funny and I used to imagine I was pulling out the insides of people I hate, haha.
Peony:What’s your favorite hot beverage?
- All my life I have been a tea person, never have I not loved tea. I could drink any flavour at any time of the day, though I don’t like it with milk.
Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- I’ve been playing guitar since I was 10, my dad taught me because he wanted me to absorb his passion. I played clarinet for a while in high school, solely because of school performances and such, and I’ve been playing piano since I can practically remember.
well I finished playing brother bear on PC
god awful graphics, awful camera angles, the fucking combat mode was SO SHIT I ALMOST RIPPED MY HAIR OUT, glitches, I attempted to fucking jump on one damn log 27 times, having to replay 4 minutes of gameplay each fucking time I missed
I am just very pissed off
never play old games, NEVER
the thing about living in australia is there’s always some weird animal making some fucked up noise outside your window
We’ve got that in England too but we call them chavs
pictures of 7 random things in my room
1. a baby owl that a child with autism made for me at volunteering
2. a figure of a giraffe that my mum bought me, my favourite animal
3. a figure of a frog playing a banjo, a gift from my dad
4. a solar-powered flower, it dances at the sun
5. a figure of a little angel, leaning on a heart that says ‘hope’, I’ve always believed I had a guardian angel
6. toothless and hiccup are sat on my bookshelf, high enough to see the whole room
7. a lady on the moon, for some reason I used to believe she would chase away bad dreams